FAQ using Moments
How to sync my photos to a friend
When you open Moments, recent images will appear as private "Private" and will be grouped based on the people you or your friends appear in images when shooting.
To synchronize the group photo, you tap the icon
To add or remove friends before syncing
- Touch sync with [friend's name] Sync to [friend's name]?
- Touch the icon to select the photos you want to sync and touch and Sync to [friend's name]?
- Tap to add or remove friends want to sync photos with them and touch Done
- Touch Sync
When you sync photos with friends, you'll start a new Moments that both you and selected friends can add photos to it.
Moments not sync photos hints
- Touch See All at the top right
- Tap to select the photos you want to sync and select Next
- Tap to select the friends you want to sync photos and touching the Choose Existing Moment to add them to your photos
- Touch and Sync
How to add or edit titles Moment
To add a title to a moment
- First go to the moment you want to add title
- Touch Add Title and enter a title
- Tap Done
To edit a moment
- Go to the moment you want to edit
- Tap the icon in the top right corner of the touch Edit Title
- Enter a new title and touch Done
Add photos to a Moment
To add photos to a Moment
- Go to the moment you want to add photos
- Touch the icon
- Tap next to the photo you want to add and touch Sync
To see photos of friends with my synchronized
Moments after the opening, all synchronized images will appear as synced . You can see them in 3 ways:
- Tap to view recent activity
- Touch to view all your images synchronized with
- Tap to view captioned moment
How to save your friends sync photos to the gallery on the device
To save your friend sync the photos to your photo library
- Touch and photos you want to save
- Tap Save
Moments to share photos from other applications
When a photo is synchronized, you can share it to another application such as Facebook. Remember that the photos are synchronized on Moments are private and secure until you or a friend you sync the selection wider sharing.
To share photos chestnuts are synchronized:
- Touch the photo to share
- Tap where you want to share your photos (eg message or Facebook)
How to leave or delete a moment
You can leave a moment you're in, or deleted if you wish
To leave or delete the moment:
- Touching moment you want dropped or deleted
- Touch the screen corner
- Touching Moment Leave to leave a last moment add or delete Moment to moment you delete a beginner.
Can I stop Moments in pictures not recognize me?
Moments can recognize you in a photo of your friends by comparing their image to represent your photos and other images that you tagged on Facebook. Here's how to make a recommendation tagged on Facebook.
If you choose to make proposals tagged on Facebook to Nobody , you will not be recognized in the image of his friend in Moments.
Friends can see my photos in sync with where they
Sync your photos with friends can only share in Moments if you or a friend decided not to share them out applications.